New integrations: iHealth, Fitbit Aria Scale, Withings Pulse Activity Tracker
We’re excited to announce that we are now integrated with a number of our most requested devices. Below is the rundown:
- We now support the iHealth home monitoring solutions for weight and blood pressure. This includes their Wireless Blood Pressure Wrist Monitor, Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor, Wireless Body Analysis Scale and the iHealth Lite Scale.
- We also support their activity tracker, the iHealth Edge.
- While we already supported Fitbit’s suite of activity trackers, we now support their Fitbit Aria Scale. If you already have your Fitbit account connected to higi and are using an Aria Scale, there is no action needed. Your weight readings will start appearing in your higi Body Stats.
- We’ve also expanded our integration with Withings and now support their activity tracking apps and devices. This includes their Health Mate app, Pulse Ox activity tracker and Activite and Activite Pop smartwatches.
- As a reminder, we also support Withings suite of at-home monitoring devices including their Wireless Scale, Smart Body Analyzer Scale and Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor.
- Please note: If you previously had your Withings account connected to your higi account, you will need to reauthorize this connection. Simply visit your settings and click “Connect” under Withings.
As always, we want your feedback! Please leave a comment below or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to see us integrate with other at-home monitoring devices or activity trackers.