higi will soon announce Population Screening, empowering healthcare organizations to build stronger patient relationships and cost-effective means to collect longitudinal ambient and biometric screening data for large populations higi is excited to announce at the Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS17) Conference in Orlando its Population Screening app that will extend the capabilities of Salesforce Health Cloud. Salesforce Health Cloud gives healthcare providers the ability to make smarter care decisions, engage with patients across their caregiver networks and manage patient data in new and powerful ways. Population Screening will enable healthcare organizations to:
- Better understand the individualized health status of each member of a large population to improve stratification and risk prediction.
- Provide a low-cost means to meet patients and members “where they are” to improve adherence and receive screenings data throughout the year based on individual requirements.
- Integrate actionable screening and patient reported data into analytics and care coordination workflows to close the loop.
- The higi Population Screening application provides health plans and providers cost-effective biometric screening of large populations.
- Leveraging Salesforce tools to engage individuals to complete a risk assessment and conveniently perform a screening at one of 11,000 higi stations in food, drug and mass market retailers, higi integrates the data into Salesforce Health Cloud.
- This integration with Health Cloud enables higi biometric / assessment data to be consumed in real time by analytics and workflow partners. For example, an analytics solution such as Interpreta can combine higi biometric and assessment data with their existing claims and clinical data sets into actionable insight and dynamic clinical care plans. Net results are better stratification, management, quality, safety and cost outcomes.